ENROLL IN OUR CCL CLASS AT SHORE GALLERIES. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CLASS IS NOT OUT OF STOCK; IT JUST MUST BE PURCHASED ON THE SHORE GALLERIES WEBSITE AND IS LISTED HERE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.
Our Illinois Concealed Carry License (CCL) class consists of interactive classroom instruction and discussion on all the topics mandated by the Illinois State Police (ISP). We encourage class participation, and every effort is made to give students a realistic understanding of the practical implications of the new responsibility they are about to undertake. This course is focused on the new shooter, and introduces them to the principles of using a handgun for personal defense. This course will exceed the minimum requirements set forth by the Illinois State Police (ISP).
8 hours Saturday & Sunday, 10-6
Class Meets at the Shore Galleries Training Center at 3360W Devon Ave Lincolnwood IL 60712
Located Just west of the store in the next shopping center over.
Illinois Concealed Carry Licensing
- Handgun*- It is recommended to use a full sized handgun to learn the techniques being taught. Please see below about the option of renting a handgun. YOU DO NOT NEED A FOID CARD TO TAKE THIS CLASS.
- Belt and Holster*- MUST HAVE AN OUTSIDE THE WAISTBAND HOLSTER. No inside the waistband holsters are permitted.
- Magazine Pouch and Magazines- At least 3 magazines with 10 round capacity are recommended.
- Ammunition - a minimum of 100 rounds is needed (may be purchased at Shore Galleries).
- Ear and Eye Protection (ear plugs and eye protection may be purchased at Shore Galleries).
*Rental of handgun/holster is available. Please email us directly to arrange for this so that we can be sure to accommodate you, at email@example.com.